Monday, September 1, 2014

St. Norbert Market

About a month ago, I was at the St. Norbert Market, but later in the day. Was busy trying to get some pictures and the one vendor told me to come back early in the morning -- market opens at 8:30 a.m. and there is usually not many people there. So, this past Saturday, I go waltzing off to the St. Norbert Market for 8:30 a.m. ... and people were everywhere! Nevertheless, it's the opening time of the market and all of the stalls and displays are plentful. So, with camera in hand, I was dancing through it all ... and so enjoying remembering my Mom and Dad's gardens on the farm. Loved, loved, loved all of the fresh produce everywhere! The little girl with barefeet in the dirt kind of dancing! Even found a little piece of lace! Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You and your camera captured the essence of this beautiful market. Thank you for sharing it with your dear readers

    ReplyDelete